Click on this button for the most current schedule
Enjoy the coming of spring with
Gates Recreation and Parks Department
Welcome to the Gates Recreation and Parks Department website.
Our administrative offices are open Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM. All programs will be held as scheduled today. Please see the DEPARTMENT
NEWS items below for program information and updates. Please
contact our office, as indicated above, or call 426-1670 for updates and
information. Use the links below to locate our department services and
- Create or update a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT: You need to have a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT on file to register for activities or request a facility reservation on-line.
- Select Electronic Brochure to authorize Gates Recreation and Parks Department to e-mail you notice of the seasonal brochure being available, instead of mailing the brochure via USPS.
- Select the Programs/Registration link above for information on finding and registering for activities, as well as to see what programs begin shortly, and which you should register.
- Select the Facilities link above for information and checking into facility availability and reservations. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's Park Information is on ParksNReviews.com. Go to our Facilities web page to check it out.
- Select the About Gates Rec & Pks link above for information on the Recreation and Parks Department, Recreation and Parks Commission, the Friends of Gates Recreation and Parks and department staff contacts.
- Select the GCS Wegman Road Campus Map to find program locations at the Gates Chili School District Wegman Road Campus.
Posted: April 21, 2014. Gates Recreation & Parks Department has announced that all outdoor athletic facilities, including the disc golf course at Town Park, are now open for the season.
Posted: April 14, 2014. "Take Pride in Gates" with the Town of Gates as it celebrates Earth Day on Saturday, April 26 by conducting a cleanup of selected streets of the town and holds its annual National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
Posted: April 14, 2014. The Gates Recreation and Parks Commission approved March Meeting Minutes are now on-line. You can view all approved Commission Minutes for the past year by going to the About Gates Rec & Pks page.
Posted: April 4, 2014. The National Recreation & Park Association (NRPA) is working with PBS KIDS and PBS stations across the country to promote click on the banner above to start enjoying and exploring our big outdoors with your family and friends!
Posted: March 31, 2014. Gates Recreation & Parks Department has announced the Spring & Summer Program Listing is now on-line and resident registration has begun. Check out the 2014 Spring and Summer Recreation Program by going to Programs/Registration link above.
Posted: March 11, 2014. Gates Recreation and Parks Department has announced the 2014 Youth Lacrosse League has been canceled. We wish to thank Dick's Sporting goods for its sponsorship of this program. Please click on the logo below to view Dick's Lacrosse web page.
Posted: January 6, 2014. Help raise funds for Gates Recreation & Parks by joining in on our Wendy’s Community Programs Fundraiser! Simply stop in the Recreation& Parks Office and purchase a Wendy’s coupon sheet filled with great discount deals valued at $10 for only $2. Coupons are good until 5/31/14. Coupon sheets will also be available for sale during some of the department’s special events and programs.
Follow us on: