Click on this button for the most current schedule
Welcome to the Gates Recreation and Parks Department website.
Our administrative offices are open Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM. Please see the DEPARTMENT
NEWS items below for program information and updates. Please
contact our office, as indicated above, or call 426-1670 for updates and
information. Use the links below to locate our department services and
- Create or update a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT: You need to have a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT on file to register for activities or request a facility reservation on-line.
- Select Electronic Brochure to authorize Gates Recreation and Parks Department to e-mail you notice of the seasonal brochure being available, instead of mailing the brochure via USPS.
- Select the Programs/Registration link above for information on finding and registering for activities, as well as to see what programs begin shortly, and which you should register.
- Select the Facilities link above for information and checking into facility availability and reservations. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's Park Information is on ParksNReviews.com. Go to our Facilities web page to check it out.
- Select the About Gates Rec & Pks link above for information on the Recreation and Parks Department, Recreation and Parks Commission, the Friends of Gates Recreation and Parks and department staff contacts.
- Select the GCS Wegman Road Campus Map to find program locations at the Gates Chili School District Wegman Road Campus.
Posted: October 22, 2014. The Gates Recreation and Parks Commission approved September Meeting Minutes are now on-line. You can view all approved Commission Minutes for the past year by going to the About Gates Rec & Pks page.
Posted October 15, 2014. The Gates Recreation and Parks Department has announced it will be holding its annual Gates Celebration of Fall Family Fun at The Garden Factory on Saturday, October 25, starting from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Garden Factory Inc., 2126 Buffalo Road. This special event is for all ages, with children under 12 years accompanied by an adult. Rides, games, crafts and much more – all in the name of fall family fun. Join Gates Recreation & Parks as we enjoy Fall Family Fun at The Garden Factory. This is our special day to celebrate Halloween. Come in your best costume and join our Costume Judging Contest, which begins at 1:00 PM. New this year is our Bicycle Drop Off through R Community Bikes and Gates Chili School District's Coat Drive.
Posted: September 29, 2014. Gates Recreation & Parks Department has announced the 2014 Fall Program Listing is now on-line and 2014 Fall Recreation Program Brochures have been mailed to all Gates residents and registration for all continues. Check out the 2014 Fall Recreation Program by going to Programs/Registration link above.