Town of Gates Recreation & Parks
Online Registration Website
Click on this button for the most current schedule
Welcome to the Gates Recreation and Parks Department website.
Our administrative offices are open Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM, but will be closed Thursday, December 25 and will close on Friday, December 26 at 12:00 PM in observance of the Christmas Day Holiday. The office will reopen Monday, December 29 at 9:00 AM. Please see the DEPARTMENT
NEWS items below for program information and updates. Please
contact our office, as indicated above, or call 426-1670 for updates and
information. Use the links below to locate our department services and
- Create or update a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT: You need to have a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT on file to register for activities or request a facility reservation on-line.
- Select Electronic Brochure to authorize Gates Recreation and Parks Department to e-mail you notice of the seasonal brochure being available, instead of mailing the brochure via USPS.
- Select the Programs/Registration link above for information on finding and registering for activities, as well as to see what programs begin shortly, and which you should register.
- Select the Facilities link above for information and checking into facility availability and reservations. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's Park Information is on ParksNReviews.com. Go to our Facilities web page to check it out.
- Select the About Gates Rec & Pks link above for information on the Recreation and Parks Department, Recreation and Parks Commission, the Friends of Gates Recreation and Parks and department staff contacts.
- Select the GCS Wegman Road Campus Map to find program locations at the Gates Chili School District Wegman Road Campus.
Posted: November 17, 2014. Gates Recreation & Parks Department has announced the 2015 Winter & Spring Program Listing is now on-line and 2015 Winter & Spring Recreation Program Brochures have been mailed to all Gates residents and Resident registration begins Monday, January 5 by mail-in, drop box or on-line only. Check out the 2015 Winter & Spring Recreation Program by going to Programs/Registration link above.
Posted: November 24, 2014. The Gates Recreation and Parks Commission approved October Meeting Minutes are now on-line. You can view all approved Commission Minutes for the past year by going to the About Gates Rec & Pks page.