Click on this button for the most current schedule
Enjoy the winter season with
Gates Recreation and Parks Department wish you a
Welcome to the Gates Recreation and Parks Department website.
Our administrative offices are open Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM. The
School Recess schedule will be in effect today. Please see the DEPARTMENT
NEWS items below for program information and updates. Please
contact our office, as indicated above, or call 426-1670 for updates and
information. Use the links below to locate our department services and
- Create or update a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT: You need to have a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT on file to register for activities or request a facility reservation on-line.
- Select Electronic Brochure to authorize Gates Recreation and Parks Department to e-mail you notice of the seasonal brochure being available, instead of mailing the brochure via USPS.
- Select the Programs/Registration link above for information on finding and registering for activities, as well as to see what programs begin shortly, and which you should register.
- Select the Facilities link above for information and checking into facility availability and reservations. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's Park Information is on ParksNReviews.com. Go to our Facilities web page to check it out.
- Select the About Gates Rec & Pks link above for information on the Recreation and Parks Department, Recreation and Parks Commission, the Friends of Gates Recreation and Parks and department staff contacts.
- Select the GCS Wegman Road Campus Map to find program locations at the Gates Chili School District Wegman Road Campus.
Posted: February 18, 2014. The Gates Recreation and Parks Commission approved January Meeting Minutes are now on-line. You can view all approved 2013 Commission Minutes by going to the About Gates Rec & Pks page.
Posted: January 16, 2014. Gates Recreation & Parks Department has announced the Winter and Spring Program Listing is now on-line and registration continues. Check out the 2014 Winter and Spring Recreation Program by going to Programs/Registration link above.
Posted: January 6, 2014. Help raise funds for Gates Recreation & Parks by joining in on our Wendy’s Community Programs Fundraiser! Simply stop in the Recreation& Parks Office and purchase a Wendy’s coupon sheet filled with great discount deals valued at $10 for only $2. Coupons are good until 5/31/14. Coupon sheets will also be available for sale during some of the department’s special events and programs.
Posted: October 24, 2013. Gates
Recreation and Parks Department is accepting registration for the 2014
Youth Lacrosse League for Grades
K-2 and Grades
3 & 4. Space is limited as there will only be one team in each
age division to play in the RALL League. Please print, complete and send the Lacrosse Registration Form or
register on-line. Please contact the Recreation & Parks Office at
247-6100, ext. 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org,
if you would like to register on-line and use your jersey from last
year and receive a discount for not needing a new jersey. This program is
sponsored in part by:
(click logo above to view Dick's Lacrosse web page)
Follow us on: