You must have a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT on file to register for programs or request a facility reservation on-line. You may wish to print these instructions prior to creating or updating your Household Profile Account Information.
TO CREATE YOUR HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT
- Select “New Account” link on panel to the right, which will bring up the CREATE YOUR FAMILY PROFILE on the HOUSEHOLD PROFILE page.
- Complete at least all required information marked with * on the CREATE YOUR FAMILY PROFILE.
- Create, enter and confirm a password for your account.
- Select “Next>>” link, which will bring up the CUSTOMER FAMILY PROFILE page.
- Add family member(s) living at the indicated address by selecting the “Add Member” link located in the Family Members section. This will bring up the “Add/Edit Family Member” pop-up window.
- Complete at least all required information marked with * for each family member.
- Select “Save Changes”.
Your HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT is now complete. You may now register for programs (select the Programs/Registration link above) or request a facility rental (select the Facilities link above) on-line.
Select the Household Profile Account Form from the Forms link above, print, complete and send the form to the Gates Recreation & Parks Office.
TO UPDATE YOUR HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT
- Select “Login” link on panel to
the right, which will bring up the LOG
your account e-mail address and password, and select “Login”, which will bring up the CUSTOMER FAMILY PROFILE page.
- Select the “Forgot
your password?” link, if you do not have or cannot remember your
current password, which will take you to the RETRIEVE YOUR PASSWORD page.
- Enter your e-mail address and select the “Next” button. Your current
password will be e-mailed to you.
are able to edit your profile or view past account activity by selecting
one of the tabs at the top of the window as follows:
- “Profile” Tab: Edit or add to
your “Family Information”, by
selecting the “(Edit)” link. Edit or add “Family Members” Information, by
- the “Add Member” link located under the Family Members already listed. This will bring up the “Add/Edit Family Member” pop-up window allowing you to add a new family member.
- a Family Member’s Name link already listed. This will bring up the “Add/Edit Family Member” pop-up window allowing you to edit a current family member’s information.
- Make sure you select “Save Changes” to save the update.
- “Password” Tab: Use this tab
to edit your account password. You will not be able to view your current
Tabs: These tabs allow you to view your past account activity. You are
unable to edit any this information.
Your HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT is now updated. You may now register for programs (select the Program/Registration link above) or request a facility rental (select the Facilities link above) on-line.
Please contact the Gates Recreation and
Parks Office, by calling (585) 247-6100, ext. 235 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, if you
receive any error message or have any issues trying to create an account or
log-in to your current account.